This week is pretty crazy at work. Here's hoping I can get these 5 things done:
1. Work out 2 times outside of the Zumba class I teach.
I got two runs in. I wanted to make it to a class at the gym, but I just couldn't fit it in.
2. Go to the bank.
I did it. I hated it. I have to go again this week.
3. Have everything ready for the next day before I leave work for the day.
Honestly, I don't remember, but I am sure I did it some days...
4. Buy a phone charger.
5. Pay the bills on my mom's estate.
My goals were kind of lame last week, but I accomplished them. Now for this week:
1. Finish week 4 of Couch to 5K.
Yes, we started this in January and we still are just on week 4.
2. Only eat out one meal all week.
We get lazy and end up going out usually 2 or 3 times a week. We both know we should be cutting this way down.
3. Go to the bank.
I wish I could just do all this banking stuff through the ATM or online.
4. Mail off my grandfathers flag.
While going through my mom (and grandmother's) things, I found the flag that was presented at my grandfather's funeral. He died before I was born, and I know my aunt would love to have it.
5. Go to ULTA to replace my foundation powder.
I actually have been out for a couple weeks now, but I need some new Bare Minerals.
What are your goals for the week? What do you do when you are in a blog funk?