- I don't know the difference between "effect" and "affect"
- I am a terrible speller. I cannot spell definitely. Every time I type I get the red squiggly line under it, and use spell check to correct it. When I am writing it out, I don't even try. I just write "def."
- I have never read The Great Gatsby and I really have no idea what its about.
- I pretty much kill every plant. Except for this one. And I think a mutant has taken over it.
I don't think snap dragons are supposed to look like this. Erika?
- I only have 14 days left of teaching this school year, and I am ready to be done. (I'm not showing movies everyday... yet)
- Tonight was the first time I ever had pomegranate seeds. They were on my fro yo. I liked them, but I still don't know if they are worth the hassle of cutting open a full pom.
- Every time I watch a military homecoming I cry. Every. Single. Time. Especially if it involves kids.
What do you need to confess?