|Cute huh? Free clipart+PicMonkey= Cute little graphic|
P.S. Snakes are not my favorite. But, it is the year of the snake.
- Save $: This was on my goal list last year and I succeeded. 10% of each paycheck will be put into savings every month. Plus at least half of whatever is left in my checking at the end of the month.
- Park in the garage: To do that, I will need to clean out the garage
- Sell Mom's house: Being an executor of an estate sucks. The sooner we sell this bad boy, the sooner I am done.
- Read: Last year I set a goal of 12 books. I read all 18 of the Janet Evanovich books by the end of spring break I think. This year I will go with 25.
- Exercise: Bottom line, I feel better physically and emotionally when I am working out regularly. I will say at least 12 hours a month.
- Run: Yes, it goes along with exercise, but I have never felt better about myself than when I was training for the marathon. I'm not saying I am doing another marathon, but I have to get back into the swing of things.
- Sew More: I think I am going to try the Craftsy Block of the Month to try to learn how to quilt. I'd also like to sew something I can wear.
- Volunteer: Every volunteer activity I have done has been so positive for me. Why not make it a priority?
- Reconnect: I want to make it a point to reconnect with my girlfriends. I can go for weeks at a time without hanging out with anyone (outside of work) other than my husband. While I love him, I need to make sure that I am having some girl time.
- Purge: I have got to get rid of some stuff. This goes along with the garage, but the inside of the house has plenty of stuff in it too. Clothes, extra kitchen stuff, house decor etc.
- Can: I really want to learn how to do actually canning. I've done freezer jam and pickled jalapenos in the fridge, but I want to use a water bath.
- Travel: Take a vacation and explore 3 new places in Oregon.
- Paint: Our bedroom still has the stencils in it from when we moved in. Yuck. The hall needs to be repainted as well.