Here are my goals from last week, I did pretty good :)
1. Work out 2 times outside of the Zumba class I teach.
I took a Zumba class and my friend and I went running twice this week. :)
2. Have everything ready the night before.
I don't think I could have failed any harder at this. I did have my gym bag packed every night, and I sort of had an outfit picked out, but I don't think I packed my lunch once.
3. Go to the bank.
I did this. Now I need to go again. I really don't know why I hate this chore so much, but I do.
4. Work on kitchen "art"
Check it out here!
5. Have everything ready for the next day before I leave work for the day.
This week is pretty crazy at work. Here's hoping I can get these 5 things done:
1. Work out 2 times outside of the Zumba class I teach. With work so stressful this week, I know that I need to make sure I carve out some time for "me."
2. Go to the bank.Ugh. I really hate going into the bank, but I need to deposit the money from the estate sale,
3. Have everything ready for the next day before I leave work for the day. This is going to be especially important this week.
4. Buy a phone charger. I left mine up in Portland this weekend. Boo.
5. Pay the bills. I need to pay all the bills for the estate.
What are your goals for the week>