Sunday, March 3, 2013

5 for 5 week 5


FantasticallyAverage

Here are my goals from last week, I did pretty good :)
1. Work out 2 times outside of the Zumba class I teach. 
I took a Zumba class and my friend and I went running twice this week. :)
2. Have everything ready the night before. 
I don't think I could have failed any harder at this. I did have my gym bag packed every night, and I sort of had an outfit picked out, but I don't think I packed my lunch once.
3. Go to the bank. 
I did this. Now I need to go again. I really don't know why I hate this chore so much, but I do.
4. Work on kitchen "art" 
Check it out here!
5. Have everything ready for the next day before I leave work for the day.
Nailed it!

This week is pretty crazy at work. Here's hoping I can get these 5 things done:
1. Work out 2 times outside of the Zumba class I teach. With work so stressful this week, I know that I need to make sure I carve out some time for "me."
2. Go to the bank.Ugh. I really hate going into the bank, but I need to deposit the money from the estate sale,
3. Have everything ready for the next day before I leave work for the day. This is going to be especially important this week. 
4.  Buy a phone charger. I left mine up in Portland this weekend. Boo.
5. Pay the bills. I need to pay all the bills for the estate. 

What are your goals for the week>

4 comments:

Jen said...

I despise going to the bank so I totally know how you feel.

Alison said...

Sometimes the bank is just tedious and annoying. It's okay to hate it :)

Katie said...

i hate going to the bank! my husband used to work at a bank so we never had to go there but now I do and I always put it off!

My-cliffnotes said...

4/5 is good!!

I'm scared to try Zumba but want to so bad