Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pinterest in My Classsroom

Funny Workplace Ecard: Pinning teaching ideas should get you some kind of professional development credit.
Source
I was a busy bee this summer. I was pinning all kinds of classroom goodies. I thought I would share with you things I am doing (not just pinning!) from Pinterest this school year!

First up, Printables:

class rules
Source
Printable. This is absolutely going in my classroom
Source
So great
Original Source
I have the teal/black version
Review game, has printable cards!
Source
This is a review game, and she has printable "zap" cards on her blog.
Organization:
Use an old CD holder to organize die-cut letters:
CD binder to hold die-cut letters.
Source
Use the side of a filing cabinet as a magnet board:
Instant magnetic "board" with filing cabinet by the desk.
Source
Post-it note lesson plan book:
The post-it lesson plan book.  If you have to move something you won't have to rewrite it!
Source
I have never had a lesson plan book. I always use a piece of notebook paper and write out each day of the 6 week grading period, but I think this is a super good idea, and maybe it just might work for me.
Dish rack as a folder-holder:
Pin on the left, mine on the right
Lesson Ideas:
Hula Hoops for a giant Venn Diagram.
Interactive Venn Diagram- good idea for table work
Source
Paper Slide Video- I am already working this in as my performance based assessment for my first major unit of the year. 

3-2-1 Exit Slip- I think this would be great during the first week of a unit.
Closure activity:  3-2-1  I'm stealing this! exit slip
Source
There is so much more! Check out my classroom board to see what else I am pinning! 

Do you pin teaching stuff? How many pins have you completed off your boards?

No comments: