Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's Okay... It's Thursday.

Its Ok Thursdays
It's okay that I keep some people as my Facebook friends for the entertainment value of their posts. "Entertainment" the way Cops or other trashy reality TV is entertainment.

It's okay that I ate oatmeal and toast for dinner last night.

It's okay that I don't usually get my car washed. By usually I mean I do it maybe 2 or 3 times a year. (Maybe that's not okay. It's kind of gross now that I look at it in writing.)

It's okay that I am bored to death about politics and all the political discussions there are. I get that it is important, and I do have my own opinions, I just don't want to read about it on Facebook or watch anymore dumb commercials.

It's okay that I am really excited for The Voice to start next week. Mostly I am excited to make fun of Christina again.

It's okay that I don't have any weird talents. I was asked that in a team builder activity during our first week back to school, and I couldn't think of anything. It's been bugging me ever since.

It's okay that I am 30 and I LOVE me some Carly Rae. 

What's okay with you??





4 comments:

Angi said...

Totally feel you on the Facebook "entertainment!" If I wasn't so morbidly curious about some people's lives, they'd be goners off my friends list.

I don't have any weird talents either. :-/

Sar said...

I don't have any weird talents either, although I'm awesome at the Cupid Shuffle, if I do say so myself. ;)

Thanks for linking up!

Alison said...

Yup, I'm guilty of having certain people on my Facebook for that same reason. Why not, right?!

I also only wash my car about 2-3 times a year. And yes, it is a little gross, but oh well!

Anonymous said...

I love this concept. Did you come up w it or did you see it somewhere else? I totally wanna steal it. :)
-Nicole