Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday letters: search terms edition

After this week's heavy post, I thought I should lighten it up a bit. I'm linking up with Ashley for Friday Letters. This week, I found some inspiration from my Google search terms.
Photobucket

To the person looking up "I'm Jealous of my cat," I don't know how I can help you. My guess is you were directed to my post about being jealous that my neighbors have a Schwans man, or the post where my cat pooped on my dogs new blanket. Either way, I don't think this is what you want.

Dear "Christina Aguilera boobs/boobs falling out" I have to apologize that you were directed to this corner of the interwebs. You must have been quite disappointed that I don't have any pictures of boobs, just complaints that Xtina can't find a properly fitting shirt when she judges The Voice.

Yo, "Noodles through a colander:" I love Spaetzle. I hope you enjoyed the recipe. I think I want to make some right now. (Spaetzle is a German noodle dish. And it is fantastic.)

To the people looking up eggnog coffee cake, candy Christmas decorations, and Christmas ornaments: It's July/August. 'Nuff said.

Handsome Olympians Collage: I believe I have Googled the same thing. You are welcome.

One last letter: Dear Summer, slow the F down.  Love, Casey


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Haha! People are so ridiculous.

Lauren said...

I couldn't agree more about the summer thing!! Two weeks until workdays start and that alone nauseates me. Can't it just slow down?!

Alison said...

That's hilarious. Those searches are so funny sometimes. My top search ever is "Disney movies". I've only talked about Disney movies once! So weird! Haha.

Unknown said...

hahaha how do you see these searches? So funny!

Have a great weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!