Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oh my...

When I first tagged a post as "thrift store finds," I assumed I would use that tag when I found furniture at a thrift store that I would redo, like here and here, I never thought I would use it for a product like the one I found today.

Very rarely to I go into the Dallas, Oregon Goodwill.  Dallas is a smaller, country town, and it is surrounded by even smaller towns, like the one I live in. Because of this, the Goodwill is small and doesn't have a lot of furniture, which is my usual reason for going into Goodwill. Today I was looking for a tray to display a Halloween craft I was working on, so I decided to give it a shot. That is when I saw this mixed in with the random household things:



Seriously. For reals. I don't even know what to say. 

Before today, the most unusual thing I ever saw at a thrift store was a unicycle. This beats that by 10,000.

What is the weirdest thing you have ever come across at a thrift store?

No comments: