Sunday, May 12, 2013
5 for 5 Week 14
It's Monday. Yuck. I actually only have 5 Monday's left of work this school year, so I shouldn't complain. I also shouldn't complain since I took Friday off, and I enjoyed my impromptu 3 day weekend.
Any who...Monday's mean that it's time to see how I did on my goals last week.
1. Workout 3 hours. Any combo of classes, runs whatever. I just need to get moving again! (and I really want to buy some new Nikes!) We actually went on a couple of long walks this week, I am giving myself credit for 1 1/2 hours. Total for the month: 1.5/12
2. Don't eat a meal out this work week. We took Craig's mom out to an early Mother's Day lunch but other than that, we ate at home.
3. Have all papers graded before I leave on Friday.
4. Have all materials for the next day ready before I leave work each day.
5. Start organizing my garage...
Not so great. I made some progress, and the colors look pretty, but I would prefer all green.
This week I want to:
1. Work out 3 hours.
2. Have all papers graded before I leave on Friday.
3. Get the rest of my laundry washed and put away.
4. Weed my garden boxes and get them ready to plant something. Maybe.
5. Only buy coffee once this week.
What are your goals for the week?