Be ready the night before. That means pick out clothes, pack my lunch and get my bags ready for the next day before I get in bed.
I did really well with this, and it made my morning so much easier. I will admit that Thursday night I didn't get my lunch packed because I got home late from Bunco night, but other than that I had my clothes picked out and my gym bag packed each night.
2. Try Kickbox Boot Camp at my gym. I've been meaning to try it out since it started last month.
Oh my word. This class kicked my butt. SO HARD! I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday, but if I am back in time, I will do it again.
3. Finish choreographing my Justin Beiber Zumba song. The middle schoolers have spoken. I actually have it half done. I need to finish and practice before I can teach it.
I finished it. I taught it. The girls loved it. Boom.
4. Send stuff to print for this unit. We are supposed to submit things we want copied to the print shop our school district runs. Monday is the start of a new semester so I am starting all over. I would love to have everything for this first unit sent away this week.
Um, not so much, I sent some things, but not everything.
5. No coffee shop. I do love a treat of fancy coffee, but I have noticed my "treats" happening much more frequently. Making coffee at home is cheaper and less calories.
I didn't stop once during the work week. Saturday morning I did drive through McDonald's and get a caramel mocha.
Not too shabby for my first 5 for 5! Here are my goals for this work week:
1. Work out at least 2 times outside of the Zumba class I teach. Classes at the gym or running...
2. Get all my materials ready for the next week before I leave on Friday. I have a really cool system that I started the year using, but it kind of fell apart.
3. No fast food. No stopping for something. None.
4. Make 2 returns. One is a Modcloth return. (I am so sad about this. I love the dress, it just doesn't fit) the other is an in-store return of these flashing light things I bought for a dance at my school but we didn't use.
5. Ship the grandfather clock off. As you all know, we are working on my mom's estate. My grandma's grandfather clock needs to be shipped to Oklahoma. I have some shipping quotes, I just need to set it up.
If you want to link up, follow the button. It goes up on Monday!