Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Its so pinteresting

I love Pinterest. I know I am not the only one. Sometimes though, I get pin-crazy, and I forget what I pin. Now that summer break is just around the corner, it's time I go through my pins and start deciding how I want to spend my summer vacay.

A great take on a gallery wall:
Large frame, pattern behind, framed photos inside.
Pinned Here

This looks like the most comfortable skirt ever:
Women’s Skirt with Yoga Style Waist Band
Pinned Here
Beach cover-up:
beach towel dress
Pinned Here
Staycation anyone?

a list of things to do in portland, oregon
A list of stuff to do in Portland
I have been wanting to try making one of these for awhile now:
so cute.
Pinned Here
Happy Hour on the deck:
Pink grapefruit margaritas 1 cup          ruby red grapefruit juice  1/2  cup    fresh squeezed lime juice (about 4 limes)  1 cup         triple sec orange liqueur  3 cups      ice  1 cup        silver tequila  1   lime cut in wedges, optional Kosher salt.
Pinned Here

 
   
 

2 comments:

Courtney Cakes said...

That picture makes me want to come and escape the heat up in Portland!!

emily said...

That drink looks yummy!

I like the gallery wall too!