Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mid Week Confessions


I wasn't going to post confessions this week, but now that its Wednesday night, I think I NEED to, plus I just saw E's warning that confessions aren't happening next week.

Tonight, on my way home from the gym, I had to run to the grocery store to pick up a couple things for dinner. As I was walking in a woman and her young son were behind me. I heard the little guy say "Mom, how come you said I couldn't wear my jammies to the store. That lady is in her jammies and she must have just got out of the bath, cuz she's all wet." It made me laugh, but then I started thinking about how gross and sweaty I must have been for a kid to think I just got out of the bath.

I like to let my cat under the covers on our bed even though the Mister HATES it.

During my prep period today I had to run to the Dollar Store to buy some supplies. While I was there I remembered a Pinterest craft I saw, so I picked up all the supplies for it. I kind of felt like I was breaking the rules. But not enough to put the extra stuff back. (I did pay for it on a separate receipt.)

I am counting down until April 20th when The Lucky One comes out. When did Zac Efron grow up and get so freaking hot??

I really hate when I go to comment on some one's blog and I have to prove I'm not a robot.

I tried to purge my clothes last weekend. My thought was I would give a bunch to Goodwill, then have space to buy more clothes. I got rid of like 3 bags, but it doesn't look empty enough to justify a shopping spree.


What are you confessing?

No comments: