Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up!

Friday was an after school dance, so from last period on, I was running around like a crazy person to get everything ready. The dance ends at 4:15, so it's not like I at work until super late, but I was still exhausted afterwards.

Saturday afternoon was a quick trip to Costco for the staples, and a churro. Then the Mister and I went out on our Valentine-y date.
This was probably the best of the self taken pictures of the night.
We have a problem with pictures in our house. Have you ever seen the episode of Friends where Chandler and Monica take engagement pictures? Yeah we have that problem too.
We headed into town and had yummy Mexican food and then saw Safe House.
Ryan Reynolds and Denzel Washington? Yes please!
We had talked about seeing The Vow, but I knew he would hate it. And from the rumblings around blog-land, I think I wouldn't like it either.

This picture pretty much sums up Sunday:
Some serious resting. Broken up with reading and playing on the Internet. Perfect.

How was your weekend?

No comments: