Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Take 6... Mid Week Confessions

I can't believe I have been doing this for 6 weeks now! The time is flying by! As always, please click the button and read everyone else's confessions!


1. I have been loving the first two episodes of The Voice. I watched it last season and found it was just different enough from Idol that it kept my attention. BUT, can Christina Aguilera PLEASE find a shirt to contain her boobs. It is distracting when your ta-tas are falling out while you are talking.

2. Speaking of The Voice, don't Blake Shelton and Adam Levine make a yummy man sandwich?

3. Since I am all caught up on the Alex Cross novels and the Sookie Stackhouse series, I started a new one: The Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evonavich. I know that I am about 18 years late to jump on this bandwagon, but they are a really fun read. Funny, has some action, and easy to get through. These are a perfect spring/summer read.

4. I get really embarrassed when someone replies to an email I sent and I notice a ton of typos in my original message.

5. The Mister read through some of my old blog posts and my confessions.  I can no longer get away with sleeping through my cat puking in the middle of the night.

6. I like watching college Jeopardy. I know some of the answers. I REALLY like it when it is high school Jeopardy. I feel like a genius then.

7. Somedays I wish my prep period was in the middle of the school day so I could take a power nap at my desk.

What do you have to confess this week?

6 comments:

Whitney@Keeping Up with the Cyperts said...

Ahhhhh the Stephanie Plum books are my favorite! Have you seen One for the Money yet!?

Lea said...

amen to the high school jeopardy! haha i love your confessions! :)

Happily A Housewife said...

stopping by from confessions link up.... Blake and Adam, yes please! I really enjoy The Voice as well!

Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Samantha
http://happily-a-housewife.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

I AGREE to nap time during planning! HA!

And YES, Christina needs to get a properly fitting shirt...I think her microphone was gasping for air on the last episode...those ladies were suffocating it!

emily said...

I wish I could take a power nap too. It's seems unfair that little kids have to take naps when they don't want too and we can't we we need too!! :)

Sara K {SaigeWisdom} said...

I love that you watch Jeopardy.