Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How it all began

The Mister and I met the old-fashioned traditional way- through Myspace. (Remember that website? It was cool before facebook was cool.)

It was back (4 years ago today to be exact) January 31, 2008 when I got this message in my inbox: (not going to lie, I googled "how to take a screen shot" to figure out how to get this on here)
If you can't read it, in a nutshell it says "I think you are cool, I like your movies." Hee, hee. Little did I know that this guy and I would end up married :)

To My Mister-
Thank you for your love, support and encouragement over these last four years. I love that I am constantly learning new things about you and that we can make each other laugh.

I love you!

2 comments:

Courtney Cakes said...

AWW! So cute!!!

Amy Bishop said...

my hubby and I met on Myspace too!