- I picked both blueberries and blackberries.
- Shopped several times at the local farmer's market.
- I learned how to big girl can :) I made some berry syrup with a friend I (who was teaching me) and then some jalapeno jelly on my own. I also made quite a few jars of freezer jam.
- We picnicked at our secret spot on the river
- We went camping. It was fantastic.
- We stayed at the beach. It was fantastic.
- Watched a Bon Jovi tribute band at our local park
- Pigged out at the State fair (and saw the cutest baby pigs and goats!)
- I read a ton of books-I'm thinking close to 10.
- We flew down to San Francisco to spend some time with my aunt.
- Hung out at the Rogue brewery hop farm.
I'd still like to watch something at the drive in, and I am always ready for a pedicure. We should be having some fireworks during the end of September festival our town puts on. Maybe we will still go mini golfing for a date night/afternoon one day.
Things that aren't happening:
- Our garage freezer broke this summer, so we just don't have room for my own popsicles right now (although my aunt had some fantastic watermelon/lime/jalapeno ones she had made)
- I am so far out of running shape, that a race would be torture
- Our garage is still a disaster.
- I haven't pulled out my sewing machine in quite awhile... probably jumping into something I want to wear isn't the best to start off with.
How was your summer? Did you get all of your bucket list items crossed off?