Spring break is coming to a close. At the end of the school breaks, I always look back at all the stuff I didn't end up doing. Trust me, I know I am blessed to have these breaks within my job, so I am not complaining, I just really don't know where the time goes! Here are my goals from last week:
1. Clean out the freezers.
There really wasn't that much stuff to get rid of. This just means I need to take advantage of my freezers when I meal plan.
2. Go to the library.
I'm giving myself a green, but I went on my library's website and checked out some e-books for my Nook.
3. Make this:
4. Work out every weekday.
4/5 days. Not too bad. Monday & Tuesday I took Zumba and Wednesday I went for a run. Thursday I was lazy, but Friday I actually went on two pretty long walks.
5.Weed the back yard flower beds.
I worked on it twice but I didn't finish. I just really hate yard work.
Goals for this week...
1. Drink a full water bottle at work everyday (I think my water bottle is 32 ounces.)
2. Do all 3 days of week 6 in the Couch to 5K program. (Hear that one Kimberly???)
It has taken us 3 months to do five weeks of this program. Sickness+yucky weather+being lazy= not getting it done!
3. Have everything ready for the next week before I leave work on Friday.
4. Cook with something out of the freezer.
5. Clear out the sink/counters every night before bed.