1. Drink a full water bottle at work everyday.2. Have everything ready for the next week before I leave on Friday.
3. Clear out the sink/counters every night before bed.
4.Go to at least 2 classes at the gym.
5. Eat something for breakfast everyday.
Not good. Maybe that's why I didn't update last week. I have been in such a funk lately, especially when it comes to working out. I just don't feel like it. I even have my gym bag packed, but when I leave work nothing is motivating me to go. Even the last time I went to Zumba, I was just bleh about it. And don't even ask me when the last time I ran was. I really wish I was able to take a workout class before work. I am also just bleh at work too. I am just dragging there as well. Probably because I am not working out. It's a cycle and I need to jump off.
This weeks goals:
1. Drink a full water bottle at work everyday.
2. Have everything ready for the next day before I leave work.
3. 2 classes at the gym.
4. Go to Ulta.
5. Go to the bank.
Any tips for getting out of my funk?