I don't really know if you all like reading these goal posts. (I like reading other people's goals, but I'm nosy.) They really do help me stay on track and focused.
It's that time to look back at the 5 goals I set for myself and see how I did. Spoiler alert- not so good.
1. Work out at least 2 times outside of the Zumba class I teach.
I got one other workout in. That is still 3 workouts in a week. :)
2. Get all my materials ready for the next week before I leave on Friday.
I know what I am doing Wednesday through Friday in class. And that's ready to go, I think. Tuesday I kind of know what I am doing. Ugh.
3. No fast food.
I stopped for coffee 3 times last week. And we had Taco Bell for dinner one night. That is what I get for not meal planning.
4. Make 2 returns.
I did the in store return, but I still haven't sent my package back to Modcloth.
5. Ship the grandfather clock off.
Finally, I get a real green one. This was probably the most important one I had to do, so that gets me a bonus point right??
Last week was not my best at accomplishing goals. Here are my 5 for this week. Here's to helping me stay on track!
1. Follow our meal plan for the week. After last week's Taco Bell dinner, I decided that I need to get back to meal planning.
2. Organize my desk at work. The Mister got to see my classroom on Saturday when I had to run in to grab my iPod. He made me promise to clean it.
3. Make my Modcloth return. If I don't do this soon, I will be stuck with 2 dresses that don't fit.
4. No drive thrus. I have another evening event this week at school, so I need to pack my own snacks. Not driving through to get coffee will be hard that day.
5. Have everything ready the night before. Clothes picked out, lunch made and gym bag packed. The Mister asks that I also blow dry my hair before bed.
What are your goals for the work week?