Thursday, October 25, 2012

Swapping Maybe?



Yes. I really can't get over Carly Rae's song. I think I need to go get some help. This is my favorite version of this song. I love it. And I love Jimmy Fallon. Like he's on my list of 5. Funny. Cute. Sings sort of...

Anyway. Oh man I'm so nervous. I've never asked anyone this before. I don't even know if I am doing this right. What are the rules on this sort of thing? I have this little button over there on the right. Maybe you want it on your blog too? And then I'll take yours, and we can be button swapping friends.

What do you say??


4 comments:

Alison said...

You got it right :) I'd love to swap with you!! I'm so glad you have a button!!

I'm taking yours now. You could also check out Passionfruit.com as well. It organizes all of your button swappers and whatnot. Just an idea :)

Alison said...

Passionfruitads.com - sorry!

Unknown said...

Oooh I'll get involved, although I don't have a button.... how do I make one? xox

Unknown said...

I don't have a huge following, but I will gladly swap buttons. I'm grabbing yours now. Mine is on my side bar.

jenakjournal.blogspot.com