Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Adventures!

I only have one more weekend left until the kiddos come back to school. I tried to push that little fact out of my brain while I enjoyed this weekend!

Friday: The mister and I had a little date night!
A little BWW and a yummy summer ale!
The movie was okay. The first half was by far funnier than the second half. 
Saturday
There is a local organization that I am a volunteer for called Salem Harvest. Basically farmers can donate their fields (for what ever reason) and then volunteers go out and pick the fruit/veggies. Half of what we pick gets donated to the local food bank and the other half we can take home. We were fortunate enough to get a blueberry field donated. The bushes had been machine picked, but there was still tons of fruit left on the lower branches. My friend Kimberly (and her babe) and I signed up to pick and got a ton of fruit to take home.
Yummy!
Baby Ethan was not impressed.
After that, the Mister and I got some fro-yo, then picked up some yummy Hawaiian food and headed out to the river to enjoy the evening.


Sunday
Sunday was a pretty relaxed day. We did some laundry, grilled a little bit, and I finished 50 Shades. Oh, and our second toilet broke so now we are down to one bathroom. Boo.

How was your weekend?
Just Sayin'
Linking up with Alison

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow what a fun weekend- and i love all these pictures! so happy i came across your blog! i cant wait to read more! If you'd like i have a giveaway on my blog with starbucks and vera bradly i think you'll love! have a great monday! xo

Alison said...

I love blueberries! That's an awesome thing you guys get to do. I wish there was something like that around here!

Sami said...

So many of the link-ups went to BWW this weekend! Now I am craving it of course :) Thanks for linking up!