Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July Birchbox

Yay! Birchbox time! For those of you who don't know, Birchbox is a monthly subscription service and they send you fun beauty samples. Spoiler Alert: I pretty much loved my box.
1. This month Glamour and Birchbox teamed up to give a "senses" themed box. Look at the cute packaging.
2. Oscar de la Renta: Live in Love "elegant floral layers ethereal notes of hyacinth and orchid over a rich base of sandalwood and cedar." 
 I don't like it. That is all.
3. Bosica: Green tea blotting linens "These shine busting sheets absorb oil with all natural green tea extracts to leave skin matte." 
I tried these out and they seem to work pretty well. These will be in my bag on vacation for sure.
4.Eyeko: Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Purple "Direct from London, these punchy color liners feature a pen style applicator that's truly goofproof." 
I have never tried liquid liner, and had always been a bit nervous about it. BUT I guess that's the purpose of these boxes. Um, so simple and the purple was fun, but not tacky. 
5. Jouer: Luminizing Moisture Tint "This light weight award winner is our daily shortcut to dewy skin that feels natural and looks good."
This stuff felt okay, but it was such a small sample that I couldn't really decide if I liked it or not. 
6. Larabar uber bar: The latest addition to our snack drawer, these healthy and satisfying bars are packed with dried nuts and fruits."
YUMMY! Love me some larabars!
7. Do you see the fun earbuds? Lime green and hot pink?Yes please! I totally needed a new pair, and these are so fun!
Do you Birchbox? How do you try out new beauty products?



Click here to sign up for your own Birchbox!

4 comments:

Veronica and Daniel said...

I have never liked a fragrance in my birchbox...I kind of wish I could opt not to get them anymore! I wish I could trade my fragrance for some of those green tea blotting linens - the look great!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Ohhh I really want to try the oil blotting sheets and the eyeliner! Good stuff!!!

tara said...

pretty good box! i am totally in love with that tinted moisturizer!

Unknown said...

We totally got the same box! I was really pleased with it too.