Sunday, June 24, 2012

Wedding Week: Our reception and the details


And now a look at the reception and the little details. These pictures really don't capture everything.  We had three large tents set up, as well as the shop. My father in law hung giant white tarps up inside the shop (where the dance floor was) so it looked like the inside of a tent. He also put up so many strings of white bubble lights. It was really incredible. 
Our reception area, in and out of the tents
We were toasted and ate some cake
We threw some things.
We danced.
The flower girl basket and the ring bearer "pillow" (do you see the pink heart ring?) and a basket of favors.
Our guest book table
My grandma couldn't fly up for the wedding so her grand kids and great grand kids posed for a picture for her.
My bouquet. My dad passed away when I was 11, and he had red hair. I wanted a bouquet of all orange roses so that he could walk me down the aisle. 

I hope you enjoyed looking through the pictures from my wedding. It was fun going back through them and sharing with all of you!

No comments: