Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Not to brag, but

4 months from today I will be getting off a plane here:
I will go hiking here:


Eating a frosty from here:

Watching these guys:

I don't mean to brag, but the Mister and I are headed back to Kauai this summer. (OK, I guess I am bragging a little...) I am so excited!

But, leaving for Hawaii in 4 months means it is time for me to put on a pair of these:

Source
Become reacquainted with these long lost friends:
Source
And start paying better attention to this:
Source
But sometimes, you gotta forget it all, and enjoy some Happy Hour with a good friend! And that is exactly what I did tonight after work!

2 comments:

Courtney Cakes said...

Although I am insanely jealous and feel you totally are rubbing it in I did nominate you for a major award... And good luck with working out!!!

Unknown said...

I would be rubbing it in too!!! Why is everyone going on these awesome vacations except me?!? Looks like a blast!