Thursday, March 1, 2012

In like a lion...

March is a good month. When I flip my calendar to March I am reminded that I am thisclose to summer AND even closer to spring break. What I am not use to is this:
This is enough to close school for the day. What?? Snow day in March?  It was completely unexpected. Yesterday it was pretty wet, and there was some slush coming down, but I didn't even hear the weather guy hinting that there might be enough to close schools. I was even doing my hair and getting ready for work when I heard the news.

The weather warmed up quite a bit so I decided to do what any normal person does on a snow day:
I went in to work and tried to get caught up on a few things.

Then I rewarded myself with soup, salad and too many bread sticks with the BFF and her adorable little 9 month old.

No comments: