- Breakfast: bagel with avocado (A+++++) I love avocado. The end.
- Lunch: PB & AB sammy and apples
- Dinner: Vegan Pad Thai (B)- I kind of combined this recipe with one that my friend's sister sent me. The sauce was delish, but I overcooked the rice noodles. This also was my first attempt with tofu. Tofu is weird. The Mister was unimpressed. He ate leftover chicken.
- Snacks: lara bar, chips and salsa
|best. salsa. ever.|
Today I took a little trip to Trader Joe's for some veganaise and vegan cheese. While their I got distracted by pretty much everything else. The vegan mayo is actually pretty tasty.
- Breakfast: Peach Rice Pudding: (A) Oh my word this was good. I used brown rice, because that's what I have, and I think white rice would have been more pudding like, the brown gave it a "bite" (does that sound like the crazy food network judges from Chopped?) so it was more like oatmeal. Probably next time I will also cut down a bit on the coconut milk so it isn't as soupy, but it had a really yummy flavor.
- Lunch: Vegan Boca Burger and sweet potato fries- I like boca burgers so this wasn't bad at all. I LOVE sweet potato fries, and my usual dipping sauce is honey mustard, however I learned that honey isn't vegan. Boo. Instead I dipped them in catsup, which is not as good as honey mustard.
- Dinner: Potato and Black Bean burrito with avocado, salsa and vegan cheese. To be honest, I couldn't really taste the vegan cheese with all of my delicious salsa and burrito fillings. I tried to eat just a piece of it by itself and I didn't really taste anything.