Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What's this?

Welcome to my little blog!

The Mister and I are in the weird place that we are past newlyweds, but pre-kiddo. We've been married a little over a year now, and are watching the majority of our friends have babies or get pregnant around us. While I am so happy for all of them, we just aren't ready for kids yet. He admits to not wanting the responsibility and I admit to being selfish. I like to buy shoes and clothes and necklaces for me. Neither quality is very good for parenting.

So what's this blog about?

I read a lot of blogs. One blog post I read had a post on how to be a good blogger and one tip was to decicde a focus/feel for your blog. Hmm. Is this a cooking blog? Probably not. Travel blog? I would love that, but then there would only be like a post or two a year, along with a smattering of weekender posts. Home renovations/decorating? Martha I am not, but I am trying. Thanks to the blogs I do read. So the answer is... its all of the above, plus anything else I feel like writing. I guess this is a place for me to keep track of our successes and struggles with life in general.

No comments: