Thursday, September 18, 2014

Stuff and things


Maternity leave+napping = too much time online shopping. So far I have done really well at just leaving things in my cart and not checking out.

Except for the three pairs of TOMS I ordered.

And some baby stuff from zulily. Like these pants.
Light Yellow Tree Owl Leggings - Infant

I cannot stop eating sweet stuff. Lemon flavored things (cake, bars, oreos) and smores have been a particular weakness. But I guess those are "summer" flavors so now I need to eat all the pumpkin.

I haven't been reading much...or like at all. Boo on me.

Have you seen the trailers for the Gone Girl movie? If I play my cards right, I may get to go see this. But who am I kidding, I'll get it from red box.

I've missed blogging. I've been reading blogs on my phone (usually in the middle of the night) but actually getting on my laptop is tough. I'd like to get back on it, but my life is pretty consumed by one thing right now (it's a cute thing though)

Have a good one!

6 comments:

Erika said...

I feel the exact same way- I want to blog, but....baaaaby snuggles...

Angi said...

She is just so, so cute. I want one.

Did you get the TOMS from Zulily? I saw the other day that they were having a sale on those, but I got busy before I remembered to get on their site. Boo. Oh well. I've spent too much money on the Ulta website lately, anyway.

I haven't been reading either, and I have no excuse. Netflix wins.

Kristin said...

She is precious.

Enjoy your leave! When do you head back into the battleground (sorry CLASSROOM)?

Jen said...

She is absolutely adorable! :)

Becky Dougherty said...

She is so cute! :)

Alison said...

She is so dang cute. And that sock monkey is really cute. I want one!

I haven't been blogging either. It's been eating away at me, but I know I'll write one post and then get caught up with school/mommyhood and not blog for another few months. How to mom bloggers do it?!

I'm glad to hear that you are all doing well :)