Sunday, May 5, 2013
5 for 5 week 13!
Let's take a look at last week's goals...
1. Confirm with our DJ for the last two dances of the year.
2. Give the pets their flea medication.
3. Finish reading Undead and Unreturnable
4. Go to one class at the gym. (baby steps people, baby steps)
5. Paint my nails.
Four outta five aint bad, but I really do need to make it back to the gym or out for a run or something! On Saturday we were at the beach and I was struggling walking up a little dune. The last two months I didn't meet my 12 hour a month workout goal, and so I have challenged myself: if I work out 12 hours this month, I get to buy new workout shoes.
So this week's 5 Goals:
1. Workout 3 hours. Any combo of classes, runs whatever. I just need to get moving again! (and I really want to buy some new Nikes!)
2. Don't eat a meal out this work week. (We kind of indulged this weekend...)
3. Have all papers graded before I leave on Friday.
4. Have all materials for the next day ready before I leave work each day.
5. Start organizing my garage...