1. Drink a full water bottle at work everyday.
I brought my water bottle one day, and then left it at work. And didn't touch it for the rest of the week. Oops.
2. Do all 3 days of week 6 in the Couch to 5K program.
2 out of 3 days isn't bad, but it isn't finishing it.
3. Have everything ready for the next week before I leave work on Friday.
Nope. I mean, I pretty much know what I am doing everyday, but I it's not laid out they way I wanted to.
4. Cook with something out of the freezer.
Nope. I did use up some chicken Sunday night for a crockpot meal.
5. Clear out the sink/counters every night before bed.
For the most part we did it but not everything, every night.
So what did I do this week??
I wore my TOMS everyday to work. They are seriously the most comfortable shoes ever, even if they aren't the most professional.
I started my sex ed unit. I was almost able to keep a straight face during this conversation:
Question from the anonymous question box: What's a wet dream?
Me: When a boy releases semen in his sleep. It's normal and natural and does not mean he is
having "sexy" dreams.
BOY 1: So you wake up with wet sheets?
Me: It's not like peeing the bed or anything.
BOY 2: Haven't you woken up with the sheets stuck to your leg?
I got caught up on laundry.
Listened to some guy quote us $21,000 for a new roof (after him being in my house for almost 3 hours and making me miss my Zumba class.) I pretty much laughed in his face.
I was on Pinterest like it was my job.
I dealt with some not fun family stuff with my mom's estate. I'll leave it at that.
Most importantly, I finally passed level 70 on Candy Crush Saga. (If you don't play that game, don't start. It will drive you insane.)
Here are my 5 goals for this week. I am going to give myself another try on a few of these.
1. Drink a full water bottle at work everyday.2. Have everything ready for the next week before I leave on Friday.
3. Clear out the sink/counters every night before bed.
4.Go to at least 2 classes at the gym.
5. Eat something for breakfast everyday.
How was your week? What goals are you setting for the week.