Sunday, March 24, 2013

5 for 5: Spring Break Edition


FantasticallyAverage
A look at last week's goals:
1. Have everything ready for the first week of April before I leave on Thursday night.
Done and done. 
2. Go to Zumba twice this week (Monday and Friday)
I went Friday morning, but Monday, I just wasn't feeling it. 
3. Drink water everyday.
I brought water everyday, and I was drinking it! It was no where near the 64 ounces you are supposed to drink in a day, but baby steps. 
4. Make my lunch the night before.
Why is this so hard for me???
5. Blow dry my hair each night. 
I did it 2/4 work nights. Eh.

I didn't do too bad, but I could have been better. This week is spring break, so I have some free time. Hopefully these goals this week will keep me somewhat productive. I mean, I will enjoy my lazy time too.

1. Clean out the freezers. 
We have a chest freezer in the garage, plus our freezer that is attached to our fridge. Both of them are full. I need to go through and get rid of open packages of whatever. I want to do some freezer meals, but there is literally no room in there.  How long can stuff last in the freezer anyway? 

2. Go to the library.
I want to get some nice fluffy chick lit for spring break.

3. Make this:
Source
She just posted this super easy tutorial for this tote bag. I have a ton of fabric that I can use for it already, so the project will be essentially free. (well, I wouldn't be spending any more money.)

4. Work out every weekday.
This is a big goal. But I have found that I end up working out less during breaks. Boo for that.

5.Weed the back yard flower beds. 
I did the front yard already. I really hate yard work, but I know it needs to get done.


5 comments:

Jen said...

I think you did great! I love that tote, can't wait to see how it turns out. :)

Unknown said...

I totally understand about packing your lunch the night before. I actually did it last night, for today, so I have a little more time. It just helps you to not feel rushed. I can't stand feeling rushed in the morning and then throwing a frozen meal in my tote!
Stopping by from 5 for 5!
*erica*
lookingtothestars.com

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Great job!

I freaking hate yard work. Still too cold to do any here.

I have a goal of two times at zumba this week!

Becky Dougherty said...

Have a great spring break. I don't have one this year thanks to all of the snow.

Katie said...

that tote is so cute!! hope you have a great week!