1. Follow our meal plan for the week.
I planned. I shopped. I did okay at this. We had leftovers one night and another we celebrated with pizza and beer. (More on that to come later!) I give myself a green.
2. Organize my desk at work.
|BTW: Those are not gross old Styrofoam cups in the before picture. They were used in a class activity but I hadn't put them away yet. So its not like I have stacks of moldy coffee cups or anything on my desk.|
You can see that there is still some work to be done, but it is much better than it was at the beginning of the week. I even stayed a little later on Friday to make sure it got done so I could make it green for my blog.
You can also see my beautiful Erin Condren Life Planner on my desk in the "after" picture.
3. Make my Modcloth return.
It's red, but not for lack of trying. I missed the return deadline. I guess I will try Plato's Closet or something for the two dresses that don't fit me correctly.
4. No drive thrus.
I am making it mostly green, because when I went to get gas, I did run into the convenience store and get a soda. I also got a coffee from the grocery store one morning when I was buying a frozen lunch on my way to work. Technically I didn't drive through, but I still got something extra instead of making my own coffee or waiting until I was home for a soda.
5. Have everything ready the night before.
My clothes were always picked out. My gym bag was always packed. My lunch not so much and I didn't blow dry my hair twice. A solid effort, but orange was earned.
My goals for this work week:
1. Work out 2 times outside of the Zumba class I teach. I really need to get past week 3 of C25K.
2. Have everything ready the night before. Including packing my lunch each night! I have done pretty good with packing my gym bag and picking out my clothes, but lunch has been harder.
3. Go to the bank. I hate going to the bank.
4. Work on kitchen "art" I've got this idea for some recipe cards that were my mom's.
5. Have everything ready for the next day before I leave work for the day. Objective written, lesson materials organized, front table cleaned, my desk organized etc.
What are your goals for the week?