Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Social: The Power of 4

Sunday Social</


4 Jobs I have had...
Before I was a teacher I

waitressed, worked at Target, was a housekeeper and worked at a Summer Camp.
4 Movies I would watch over and over
The Mister says I only like mediocre movies. Whatever. These are great. Sweet Home Alabama (or any Reese Movie for that matter), Welcome to Mooseport, Con Air, and Dave. (I also have a soft spot for Sandra Bullock movies.)

4 places you have lived

I grew up in Portland. Moved to Monmouth for college, then Salem after college. Now, I'm in Independence. 

4 of my favorite foods

Asparagus, mac & cheese, zucchini and pumpkin pie. Yummy!
4 things I always have with me...
a pen, phone, extra hair ties, chapstick
4 places I have been on vacation
Disney World, San Diego, Las Vegas, Kauai

What's your favorite vacation spot? Do people make fun of your favorite movies?

4 comments:

Nicole M. Hutchison said...

ohhhh man, how did I forget Sweet Home Alabama?! Great movie! Glad to have found you via the Sunday Social Link-Up. Happy Sunday!

Nicole @ Three 31
http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Sweet Home Alabama. I too have only live in one state my entire life.
new follower from Sunday Social

Kristin said...

The movies I like are always obscure ones like The Reader, Inglourious Basterds, etc. And even though I own a lot, I never watch them!
Every teacher has a winding job path that takes them to the classroom...

Becky Dougherty said...

I love zucchini. It is, without a doubt, the most wonderful vegetable ever. It is on that I don't have to trick myself into eating! lol :)