|I'm not Oprah, but I did an amazing photoshop on this picture.|
Okay, I used Paint. Photoshop is too hard for me.
1. bare Minerals. I started using bare Minerals last year, and I love it. It evens out my skin tone and takes just a minute or two to apply. If you are looking for a new foundation, try it out.
2. Foaming hand soap from Bath and Body Works. This might be silly, but this is my favorite hand soap. Right now we have three different bottles being used in our house, all different smells. I would LOVE some of these under my tree.
3. Keurig. I am the only coffee drinker in the house, and this is a no brainer for a single cup brewer. So easy to make and clean.
4. Gilmore Girls on DVD. This is my favorite show. So many good things to say about it. Except season 6. I hate season 6.
5. essie. Who can't use more nail polish colors? I had always thought $8 was too much for nail polish and then 2 things happened: 1) I tried essie and it is so much better and nicer than cheap polishes. The other thing? I read a blog post. I don't remember who wrote it. Basically she said that nail polish trends are something that she never felt guilty about buying the higher quality product for because in all reality it is still only about $10. If you are following another trend, the high quality item might be $100's. That post changed the way I look at life. Did you write it?
6. TOMS. These are my most favorite shoes of all time. I have two pairs and I need about 5 more.
7&8. B&N nook and nook cover. This is my exact cover. I got it at this etsy site and I think it's the cutest thing ever. The quality is excellent, however I use Mr. Nook at the beach and outside and the light background is starting to get a bit icky looking. When I replace this adorable cover, I will find one with a darker background. She has a couple I am already eyeing.
These are some of my favorite things, what are yours? I need some ideas for my list!