Friday, January 27, 2012

High Five... wait for it...

For Friday!!!
It's that time to reflect back on the little things that made my week.

1
Hallelujah the sun came out yesterday!

It's been so yucky outside and I am tired of going to work in the dark and coming home with it almost as dark. I have coming down with some serious SAD lately and this was just what I needed!

2
Dead Reckoning
Source
I have been waiting to read the latest Sookie Stackhouse book since it came out in May.
It was finally at the library.
Love me some trashy vampire novels.

3
Today is the last day of the semester.
I have been ready for this since we got back from Christmas break.
 I love my students, but I am ready for a fresh start.

4
I played musical chairs with my leadership class this week.
No literacy involved.
No standards.
Just lots of laughing with a bunch of goofy 8th grade kids.
It was a perfect class period.

5
Flo Rider- Good Feelin'

I totally got caught singing this song in my car this week.
I just can't help but smile when it comes on.

Photobucket

No comments: