Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for this year.

1. The Mister! He is so supportive of me and everything that I am doing. We have been married for 17 months now and I couldn't be happier! I can't wait to see what our future will hold together.
 
2. My job: I love my job. Some days are tough, but I love what I do. With budgets shrinking, I am so thankful that I was able to keep my job, in the building that I work in. So many teachers lost their jobs, or were reduced in hours or were forced to move schools, and I was able to stay in my building with the kids that I adore.

3. Health Insurance: This also goes for the above, but I know how many people don't have health insurance (and jobs). I have been to the dentist 5 times since August (boo for root canals!) but I am able to do that because of my insurance.

4. Our home: Sometimes I complain that our home isn't newer, or bigger and I get jealous in other people's fancy houses. But,  I am so grateful that we have this place that we can call our own.
 I am also really thankful that we had that giant tree cut down this summer. No tree=no raking.
5. Travel: We are so lucky that we are able to take vacations: either to the beach for the weekend, Hawaii this summer or our upcoming trip to Vegas. The Mister and I both have jobs, and we can take the time and money to take trips.
This is my all time favorite picture of the Mister. It's from a
luau in Hawaii this summer.
6. Our Furbabies: Allison Kitten and Gus Dog are fantastic. I love them.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving this year!

No comments: